Hello, long time no post,
I'm sixteen now.

It wasn't the best birthday, nor the worst in my life. I got a lot of birthday greeting this year. That's what made it special. I got a surprised prank too from my classmates. Thank you girls :)

I had a very sad moment on that day, it was the worst thing you could expect on your birthday. But I wouldn't say this was the worst birthday I've ever had. Why should I? Every could has silver lining. Besides, I still have my family and friends who's been so nice and friendly.

The last thing is ... I'm really glad glad we're still friend. I mean the real friend with the dictionary definition put on us.

Wish me all the best. Amen.


2 Comments

  1. Cantik fotonya. Kyk orang jepang.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah Ma'am Tika juga ucu kelihatan muda banget ^^

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.