It was 8th March, and I was sitting in front of the class while listening to my homeroom teacher who is also my chemistry teacher. We have chemistry lesson every Tuesday before the second break. Sorry, but I think her method of teaching is boring, and she often cuts the break time for additional lesson, which obviously isn't effective I should say. And when I turned my head around I was amazed finding those 3 kinds of boring expression. I was hard not to laugh. Then I became excited on my own, and started to draw.


2 Comments

  1. Bagus banget pm.. Gambar dimana ini?
    Hahahaha lucu 'bosen, tapi tetep stay cool'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gambar disekolah. Ya pas pelajaran kimia. Hehehe
    Nakal ya, jangan ditiru Ay.
    Yang bosen tapi stay cool itu terinspirasi temenku, tanganya juga gitu. Emang mukanya cool sih dari sononya, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.