This is a very precious scrapbook of mine. I display this scrapbook in a shelf together with my clay works. The cover is eye-catching that friends who visited my room often asked me to take a look at this.

During the last year holiday I took a scrapbooking course before entering the university. The last project of the course was to make a scrapbook album so that I had to choose what is the theme, the concept of the album I was about to make. I was confused because my tutor advised me to make a scrapbook family album, but my family isn't the narcissist one. I don't have that much pictures of us. And taking my childhood and my brother's photos from the album and using them for this project just didn't seem right to me. The other idea was to make an album that is just about me. But then again I'm not that narcissist, but then I remembered the idea that was just suit me the best as a student who just graduated : a high school scrapbooking album.

I guess high school year is every teenager's precious. It wasn't always a happy time, but it was always special. Those years taught me how to see the world in a new perspective. I know this maybe sounds too much, but that's what I learnt. Keeping up with your super-brained friends grades, mending your broken heart, friendship problems, I admitted those were uneasy. But after all, in the end, for me it doesn't matter anymore. High school was and still awesome.  

After finishing this project, I promised my self to put this on my blog as soon as possible, but then I got something to do and then... a year after. Just taken these photos yesterday. 

My favourite high school photo. Taken and edited by my dad.  

The first two pages. I came to my school special just to take the photo on the left.


A lot of good things and experience wouldn't have happened if I hadn't joined this committee









 







6 Comments

Powered by Blogger.