Today was a free day. Exams and remedial are over, thank god. I went to school just for meeting my friends and watching movie. Haha. Today we watched Aquamarine. After a while the movie had finished, Nindy came. She ask us to help her making greenish poster which was about 'save the water'.

After doodling for a while, Nindy asked, "Give me the sentence to put on these poster". Lucky me, my sentence was used, 'Wanna live longer? Save the water!'

After that, I started to murmur about the water, "water is a compound which consist of H atom and O atom", Litha continued, then Nindy. After a while, we had make a new chemistry living quotation!

"Water is a compound which consist of H atoms and O atom. They complete each other like you complete me as the H atoms which fill the space of the carbon electron valency like you fit my finger space perfectly."

Hahaha. Complicated sentence. I like it though.


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.