Two weeks ago, or more, while I was having final exam for this semester, I do really wanted to make a clay figurine of a boy sitting on the bench and playing guitar.

I didn't know why I wanted to make it so much, maybe... because of Alex Turner's expression in this video...



I love this song, and he sang like he was in the same situation like in this song. The sad expression, and everything! Hahaha. I don't know how to say it. I just loveee it. Hehe

Here he is, smiling. Haha. Happy expression is better than sad expression. But he is not Alex Turner. At first, I even thought that he looks like Petra Sihombing. But my brother said that he was not, cause Petra always wear jacket. So... whatever.


I'm glad I could make the finger of "playing guitar", but the left finger is kinda weird but still looks okay. Hmm... :)


Here is the structure of the bench, you can make it with ice cream stick. If you're confused how to cut the stick, just use scissors. It will work.


At first I thought I have to use a saw to cut the stick, cause it made of wood. But then, I saw my friend cut the ice cream stick so easily. Hahaha.

Sorry for the over exposed pictures. I took them at night, so I had to use the flash light.


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.