Backlight


Silhouette

if you could come out and play with me
then life would be everything it could be
everything'll be fine
if you say you’ll be mine
my love…… dubidubidu

we laugh and sing and the sun will shine
happy together just wasting time
everything'll be fine
if you say you’ll be mine

my love…

(Sony T700 commercial's soundtrack lyrics)
You should check this out. Superb commercial and great song

Anyway, this figure was made in two weeks during school days.
There are a lot of flower because I love making it! and I made too much, but make it looks good.
I used to hate making flowers especially roses. It was too difficult, too small to make. But there are a lot of clay works which need roses. So I keep practicing, and viola... it is not too difficult now.


2 Comments

  1. cute, your hand made?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you.
    Yes, that's my hand made. First time, I studied making it was 4 years ago. And I'm keen on practicing, so here it is :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.