*photo taken by My Dad

Sorry for late post, I'm busy visiting my relatives. But I stay in Surabaya, my beloved city because My Father hates traffic jam

I just got a call from my father that my mom got hospitalized. Gosh! I hope she's getting better. Tomorrow, I'll look after her. Actually I want to now, but.. I have to stay at home with my brother, taking care of my grandma since my father is the only child.

I miss my school soooo much, especially my friends, kempit (my class name). I wish I could meet them right now. Spill all my story, the bad or the good one. Everything! Hh.. I'm afraid.

***

Oh ya, yang baru jadian *ehem... ehem...* pejenya ya mbak. Doakan saya menyusul. Wkwkwk. Ternyata liburan tidak selancar yang saya harapkan.

Minta doanya semoga ibu saya cepat sembuh. Maaf, chatnya belom bisa dibalas.


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.