Habibah, my classmate who is usually called Bibul, asked me to make a figure of her and her boyfriend, Hafizan (Nick name = Boss <--- they both have real name start with H, and nick name start with B. How sweet!) for his birthday. So here it is.






Made during school days, which were days of trigonometry and chemistry exam. So Bibul went to my home, she made this, and I helped her. But of course, this couldn't be finished in a couple of hours, and I had to stay up late working on this, finishing (studying, also). I knew it was hard, but I realized that someday I will face this kind of choice; you have to study a super difficult subject, and also do your work! It was like a challenge to me, anyway.

I'm glad I could finish it. But I got 55 in my chemistry exam. Just don't get about the hybridization theory and some of the things.

You know what? Chemistry sucks. And my chemistry teacher has terrible teaching method. Even the master of chemistry, Romce hate her method. And somehow the teacher looks confused.

Today, I wasn't in a mood, so all I did was doodling on my sketchbook. You will have inspirational idea at school, so bring your sketchbook to school! Trust me, it works.
FYI, I am not that bad student at all, haha, I still listened to her, tough. I got it, even the simplest one, not the complicated one. hehe *grins*

Ok. That's all :)


One Comment

Powered by Blogger.