click for details

Happy Birthday, Bii

Wish you all the best :D


I made this all myself, except the box. This was made during the early fasting holiday. I was so excited making this project, because I love to try something new.

Bibul's birthday was actually on the 3rd of August, but my grade went to Pondhok Pesantren for 3 days Pondhok Ramadhan, so I coudn't give that to her on time. The funny thing is... her school bag isn't ROXY, it's Rusty. I was laughing on my own when I realized that. Her bag got abstract pattern, and for years I thought it was roxy, really. But everything had been glued, and I was too lazy to make the correct one again. Hehe.

Anyway, I miss you so much reader. It's been a long time since my last post. I'm staying in Surabaya as usual, since I don't have 'desa'. Hehe. How about you?


3 Comments

  1. haaaa cute :D
    semua nya dibikin pake clay atau gimana itu? lucu, pake banget :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've just bought 4 basic colours clay two days ago but still don't know what i'm going to make. stumble upon your blog and this post, i've got and idea. thanks for poke my brain ;) anyway, nice interior miniature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Dita : Macem2 bahannya Dit, perabotannya dari kayu balsa sama gabus(buat kursi), tas, sepatu, pot, boneka, baru dari clay :)

    @claudy : You're welcome :) I'm happy to know that ^^

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.