This is my first tutorial. Huoooo... This origami Box in a Box was originally Akiko Yamanashi's work. I got the tutorial from here. But it was confusing, so after I figured out how to make this, I managed to make the tutorial on my own and shared it with you guys. Besides, this origami box is useful for everyday life, don't you think?

You need simply a rectangular piece of paper and a ribbon.

First, make a cub board fold.


Fold the edge more than the cub board fold's mark. (See the picture carefully)

Do the same thing to the four paper's edges.

Repeat the cub board fold again.





 


Do the same thing to the four paper's edges




It's finished. You can fill them with sweets or chocolate. Well basically anything that fits.

Wrap it with a ribbon to make it prettier.


6 Comments

Powered by Blogger.