My first acrylic painting :D

It is originally a Lam Duc Manh's paiting called Views of the River. When I first saw his painting, I was amazed. I knew that this was the kind of picture I wanted to paint. My teacher helped coloring the river since the technique was new for me, but mostly I did it myself.

I know copying is not good. But, I think it's okay if the aim is for learning. Duc Man used oil to paint his, but I used acrylic because acrylic is easy to clean :P FYI, this is Duc man original painting (click here)

Anyway, I'm in love with others Vietnamese artist's work. They have the same style that I liked. Yesterday I saw Nguyen Minh Son's paintings. Wow, they're just b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l. Ah, I think I'll paint his next time


5 Comments

  1. ntar kalo saya ada duit, bisa request tolong dilukiskan sesuatu gak? BUKAN KOK, bukan lukisan potret diri, hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bukan potret diri tapi potret sama suami ya mam? :)) hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huahahaha... Boleeh Ma'am
    Ntar ngomong aya langsung, mau lukisan kayak gimana :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. to dea : bokaaaan mbak deaaa :))
    to PM : ntar ae wes.. malu*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bagus lho paintingny :D aplgi ptama kali, gw gak terlalu dmen ngelukis, susah ngatur warnanya :( niru" juga proses belajar lah, yang penting kan nggak plagiat karya orang trus dibilang karya ndiri hehe,,,

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.