Hi, if you have read my posting before, which is kind of frustrating. So that's why I'm writing this post... Just to remind me of something else... (Anyway, I've missed my twitter already, putrispasimd was such a cute username)

Oke, whatever. Let's begin!

Maybe all of you have known that I love clays, but I also love miniatures! Especially doll house. So cute, so cute, so cute! Anyway if you're asking why I want to be an interior designer, I will answer"Because I also want to make the miniature (or maket) of the room I will design". Haha. But apart from the fact that I love miniatures, they are so expensive. That's why I have tried to make it my self, and I made it! Wohoooo...


Picture above show some miniatures I've made almost a year ago! I made the chair using styrofoam covered by fabric. I use I cream sticks to make the book shelf and the table. The funny thing is I had to use math to make them! I even had to measure every mm of them (especially the bookshelf).

If you're curious, here's the step. First, Draw the pattern on the milimeterblocks paper. Cut the patterns, then cut the materials that are used base on the patterns. Stick them together using wooden glue (usually colored white). Simple isn't? It is basically like the sewing method.

Anyway, I have made some furniture that I combined with my unfinished projects (click here), It's finished anyway. Just wait for the post, I just took the photos this afternoon, see you :)


2 Comments

Powered by Blogger.