I haven't smiled a lot since the first day of this semester begun. I don't know what's going on with my self. I really don't have any ideas. I wonder, does PMS or Pre Menstruation Syndrome last this long?

My mom just said something that was really got into me.
"If you have nothing, you can give your smile."

Suddenly, I was feeling sorry to my self. I'm skinnier. I did a lot of exercises (swimming, and dancing <-- Please don't laugh) but my mom thinks something in my unconscious mind that makes the fat reducing process is faster. Still confused about it though, what is it in my unconscious mind? Is it about the stupid dream that I had in the holiday? Did I get hurt so much that it makes me skinner? W.O.W.

Anyway, my mom didn't smile a lot too. She once told this to me. She was so melancholy. But seven or eight years ago something changed. She doesn't know how too. After since, she takes this life much more easier, she smiles a lot, she doesn't really take bad comments into her self.

My mom said something about smiling, to her friend, and her friend wrote that in her blog. I read it. She said, "Someday when I was at work and I looked into the cadaver's face. I realised I don't want to be like them. They're cold and doesn't have the smiling face. Somehow after since I decided to smile a lot for the rest of my life". FYI, my mom is a medical lecturer, she teaches anatomy. So sometimes she has to teach her students using "mayat yang diawetkan dan dibedah" or they called cadaver. I saw the cadaver once, but I wasn't too close. That's why I was fine. Hehe.

My mother once participated in "otopsi mayat kebakaran di diskotik RedBox", because she is a dentist that specialize in i don't know what it is, so one of the thing she learned is to identify someone using their tooth. For the redbox case when the body was all burned, the only way to identify who the person is to check its tooth. I was surprised when she told me that our tooth can stay fine up to thousands Celsius degrees.

That could be another reason why. A lot of scary things happen in this world, but it doesn't mean to not enjoy it, make the most of it, that's what I get.


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.